Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Why are you like that? Like what? Like how you are. How am I?

How am I??

This is only loosely music related, but I was quite disappointed since I was supposed to go see Jordan Catalano's Jared Leto's band, 30 Seconds to Mars, last night. I am not ashamed to admit that the only reason I wanted to go was to gawk at the man that was Jordan Catalano. Despite the fact that he has been trying his best lately to look as ugly as humanly possible (for him, this is not very ugly at all.)

He was THE guy when I was younger. I think there are still grown women walking around carrying a torch for that tv character. I was even going to bring a camera with me. That tells you a thing or two. I had checked the Mercury Lounge website and there weren't tickets on sale, so I thought that it was one of the show up and pay shows. Then my friend told me it was sold out. We both got the same email on Monday, saying a few last minute tickets were available the day of the show. So we didn't go last night. I suppose I should be happy since I really need to be saving money, and really, I was so freaking exhausted last night that I shouldn't have gone anywhere. But still. JORDAN CATALANO!!

If anyone's ever seen them, please tell me the music was so awful that it's good I didn't waste my time or drool.

2 Comments:

Blogger kenyon said...

like, how are you? mmhmm. maybe we can trade links in the future.

3:51 PM  
Blogger kenyon said...

yo dude, you actually posted a comment on a blog i'm soon to delete! can you send me a proper email at kenyon9@juno.com? i dont see your email anywhere on here. ok cool thanks.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home